Mach 2.19T Replacement Engine for Traxxas Vehicle
Part Number: DYN0700
Find a Retailer
Available for*: $109.99
Direct drop-in replacement engine for Traxxas nitro vehicles
The Dynamite® Mach® 2 .19T Traxxas Replacement Engine is the perfect complement for Traxxas nitro vehicles in need of a new powerplant. With no modifications needed for installation, this direct drop-in replacement engine will push your nitro vehicle to its limits and beyond. With features such as a 2-needle slide valve carburetor, ABC piston and sleeve along with knife edge connecting rod for higher RPM’s and less internal turbulence, the Dynamite Mach 2 .19T engine is the perfect complement to all Traxxas nitro vehicle platforms that use the EZ-start system.
Traxxas® and E-Z Start® are registered trademarks of Traxxas, L.P.
- Direct drop in replacement for all Traxxas® nitro vehicles that utilize the Traxxas EZ-Start® starting system with no modifications needed
- 2-needle slide valve carburetor for increased linear power delivery
- Knife-edge connecting rod for higher rpm’s and less internal turbulence
- ABC piston and sleeve for increased engine life
- Works with stock Traxxas pipe
Engine (Only) Weight:250g.
RPM Range:up to 35,000
Front Bearing Size:7X19X6
# of Ports:5+1
Carb Type:2 needle slide
Horizon has recently received reports from customers experiencing issues with Dynamite Mach 2.19T engines. Specifically, customers have told Horizon that the backplate on their Dynamite Mach 2.19T is binding when Traxxas Ez-Start and pull start mechanisms are installed. Horizon has investigated and identified a tolerance issue for a small quantity of backplates during manufacturing.
Horizon has updated current stock physically stamping corrected backplates and marking each product box with a sticky dot to help customers know that their product has been corrected (see image).
Horizon has replacement backplates on hand to provide to customers who are experiencing this issue.
If you have had difficulty when trying to install your Dynamite Mach 2.19T and would like to request an updated backplate, please review and follow the instructions below.
- Click here for request form with instructions.
- Horizon will pay for ground shipping within the United States and Canada.
- Consumers outside the US and Canada should contact their local retailer or distributor. International distributors may be found here.
- You may also e-mail the Horizon Hobby Product Support team. Please make sure "DYN0700 Backplate Request" is contained in the subject line and include your shipping address and daytime phone number. Click here to email product support.
- If you have any questions, you can call Horizon Hobby Product Support at 877-504-0233